Monday, August 4, 2008

Natural products for acne and glycolic acid peels acne scarring

Acne medications can be expensive. The monthly cost for treating acne with an over the counter medication starts at about $5, but it can be more than $100 depending on which medications you use. If you use a prescription to treat your acne, the cost could be hundreds of dollars. Maintenance is a factor too. Once you start using a medication that works, you need to keep using the medication on a continuous basis. If you do not, your skin will revert to its former, acne riddled state.
Of course every one is knowledgeable of acne occurring in the teen years and most are aware that adult acne exists but how common is infant acne? It is actually extremely common with about 1/3 of infants getting acne.
A famous boxer was once asked what his secret was in winning nearly every fight of his career. Here's what he said: "I figure out my opponent's game plan as quickly as possible and then I do everything I can to DISRUPT that game plan of his. And once I've done that, then I use what skills I've learned over the years to finish him off." And then he added, "I never just came out swinging."And that's exactly what you'll need to do to conquer your acne as well. You're going to have to DISRUPT acne's 'game plan,' -- the acne cycle -- in order to have a chance at having clear, acne free skin.
floweeetgini.blogspot.com
tags: live chat about acne, natural remedies for acne redness, how to cure acne on my back

No comments: